Boxing Betting Online
The Basics of Betting on Boxing
Boxing betting includes the moneyline.
- Free Boxing Expert Picks
- Boxing Moneyline Betting
- Boxing Futures & Prop Bets
- Boxing News & Analysis
- Bet Boxing on BetAmerica Sportsbook
Free Boxing Expert Picks
Get the free news and analysis from BetAmerica’s Boxing Experts that will help you make smarter bets on boxing’s premiere matches this season. Click here to find more of the latest free picks from our Boxing experts
- Boxing: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev preview and pick (10/10/2019) - In one of the most intriguing fights of the year, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez looks to win a title in a fourth weight class to further… ...Read More
- Boxing: Golovkin vs. Derevyanchenko preview and pick (10/2/2019) - Gennadiy Golovkin will make his return to the ring against Sergei Derevyanchenko with the hope he can regain a portion of the middleweight title. ...Read More
Boxing Moneyline Betting
Betting on a Boxing moneyline is pretty straightforward as you’re simply picking the winner. In most cases, there will be a favorite and an underdog listed for each bout. Placing a bet on the favorite will offer a lower payout while placing a bet on an underdog will offer a premium payout. The boxing moneyline is typically listed based on the bet required to win $100 if betting on the favorite vs. the potential win for a bet of $100 placed on the underdog.
In addition to current records and which combatant is at their hometown, the starting title holders typically have a big impact on boxing moneylines. If the title holder of the fight is the underdog, that might even the odds between two fighters that might seem otherwise a bit mismatched.
Boxing Moneyline Example
Boxing Futures and Boxing Prop Betting
The futures market for boxing will feature heavily on the Pay Per View events, title holders, weight class champions and other milestones like consistency and home training camp. These are often long term investments. The main event favorite usually begins around +500 and ends around +300 by the time fight night arrives. A longshot would be any fighter that has +2000 odds to win a prized Title Fight.
Prop betting is one of the best parts about combat sport betting. You can generate action on player props and team props. This has added a certain level of extra joy to betting on mixed martial arts.
A look at Boxing strategies
Recent Boxing Betting News and Analysis
- Boxing: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev preview and pick (10/10/2019) - In one of the most intriguing fights of the year,… ...Read More
- Boxing: Golovkin vs. Derevyanchenko preview and pick (10/2/2019) - Gennadiy Golovkin will make his return to the ring against… ...Read More
- Boxing: Errol Spence Jr. vs. Shawn Porter preview and pick (9/19/2019) - Errol Spence Jr. continues his march towards pound-for-pound supremacy as… ...Read More
- Boxing: Does Otto Wallin stand a chance against Tyson Fury? (9/11/2019) - Who is Otto Wallin? Boxing fans will get the answer… ...Read More
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Luke Campbell preview and pick (8/30/2019) - The mythical run of Vasyl Lomachenko continues this weekend, as… ...Read More
- Boxing: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz 2 early preview and pick (8/23/2019) - It was so nice they had to do it twice.… ...Read More
- How to bet boxing: Expert tips and strategies (8/9/2019) - When it comes to picking boxing matches, making an educated… ...Read More
- Weekend boxing preview: Ramirez vs. Hooker, Davis vs. Nunez (7/24/2019) - A junior welterweight title unification and the return of a… ...Read More
- Saturday boxing, UFC action: Super Odds on Pacquiao, Harris (7/19/2019) - Eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and unbeaten knockout king Keith… ...Read More
- Weekend Boxing preview: Pacquiao vs. Thurman, Plant vs. Lee (7/18/2019) - This Saturday brings a pivotal clash and the outcome will… ...Read More
- Boxing: Demetrius Andrade vs. Maciej Sulecki preview (6/28/2019) - Undefeated WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade will defend his title… ...Read More
- Boxing: Jermell Charlo vs. Jorge Cota preview (6/21/2019) - Jermell Charlo will battle Jorge Cota in a 12-round bout… ...Read More
- Boxing preview: Fury-Schwarz, Warrington-Galahad (6/14/2019) - Tyson Fury's Las Vegas debut against Tom Schwarz Boxing action… ...Read More
- Weekend boxing preview: Golovkin returns, Valdez defends title (6/6/2019) - Undefeated fighters Oscar Valdez and Jason Sanchez will fight for… ...Read More
- Boxing: Joshua vs. Ruiz Jr. Preview (5/31/2019) - Anthony Joshua will defends his title against Andy Ruiz Jr.… ...Read More
- Boxing Preview: Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale (5/17/2019) - Heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder takes on Dominic Breazeale in New… ...Read More
- Boxing: Saturday Night Matches to Watch (4/26/2019) - Three excellent fight cards take place on Saturday. DAZN will… ...Read More
- Boxing: Saturday Matches to Watch (4/19/2019) - There is so much quality boxing Saturday, fans will have… ...Read More
- Heavyweight Championship – Deontay Wilder -205 vs. Tyson Fury +120 (11/30/2018) - Well that escalated quickly. If you haven't seen the press… ...Read More
- The Rematch – GGG vs. Canelo Alvarez (9/13/2018) - by Alistair Bull Most observers felt Gennady Golovkin had the… ...Read More