Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint
- 2019 Location: Santa Anita Park
- Inaugural Race: 2018
- Distance: 5.5 furlongs
- Track Type: Left-handed, Turf
- Age Qualifications: Two-year-olds
- 2019 Purse: $1.0 million
- 2019 Race Date: Friday, November 1st
2019 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint – Who’s In?
Below are the official entries and morning line odds for the 2019 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint:
|Position||Horse Name||Odds||Jockey||Trainer||Challenge Series Wins|
|TBD||A'Ali||TBD||Frankie Dettori||Simon Crisford||Norfolk Stakes|
|TBD||Earthlight||TBD||Mickael Barzalona||Andre Fabre||Prix Morny|
|TBD||Four Wheel Drive||TBD||Irad Ortiz, Jr.||Wesley A. Ward||Belmont Futurity Stakes|
|TBD||El Tigre Terrible||TBD||Ruben Fuentes||Peter Miller||Speakeasy Stakes|
|TBD||Kimari||TBD||Mike E. Smith||Wesley A. Ward||Indian Summer Stakes|
Recent Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint Betting News
- 2019 Breeders’ Cup Challenge “Win and You’re In” Qualifiers (10/10/2019) - The 2019 Breeders’ Cup Challenge Series officially wrapped up Wednesday, October 9, when Sweet Melania cruised to a decisive victory in the $200,000 Jessamine Stakes… ...Read More
- Belmont: Action-packed weekend features four Breeders’ Cup preps (10/4/2019) - Four weeks out from the Breeders’ Cup at Santa Anita, Belmont Park will host an action-packed weekend of Breeders’ Cup prep races. ...Read More
- Keeneland: 9 Breeders’ Cup preps on the agenda for opening week (10/4/2019) - On a huge opening weekend of racing at Keeneland, nine “Win and You’re In” qualifiers for the November 1-2 Breeders’ Cup will be conducted. With… ...Read More
- Which Royal Ascot runners could compete in the Breeders’ Cup? (6/24/2019) - The five-day Royal Ascot meet showcased Thoroughbred racing on an international stage and produced plenty of standout performances from established and rising stars. With luck a… ...Read More
- Royal Ascot: Spot plays for Day 4 (6/20/2019) - The penultimate day of racing at the 2019 Royal Ascot meet features four more group stakes races, including a high-quality renewal of the Coronation Stakes… ...Read More
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint Race History
After serving as an undercard race, 2018 will feature the debut of the Juvenile Turf Sprint as part of the Championship Series. Breeders’ Cup officials felt that promoting the race was inevitable: “The upgrade of the Juvenile Turf Sprint is in response to the increasing popularity of turf racing in North America and will fill a need for international turf sprint sires,” said Dora Delgado, Breeders’ Cup Senior Vice President of Racing and Nominations. “Each year, the Juvenile Turf and the Juvenile Fillies Turf are oversubscribed at the Championships. We feel that Juvenile Turf Sprint will also be a popular draw among horsemen from North America and overseas stables and will generate interest among North American racetracks to card races in this division.”
The race will initially be run at 5.5 furlongs and feature a purse of $1 million dollars.
Discover more information and betting opportunities for the Juvenile Turf Sprint here.
Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint – Race Records
Scroll over any box below to view the historical records for the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint:
Historical Results for Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint
In the table below, view a historical record of the winning trainers, thoroughbreds, jockeys, and times for every Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint race.