BetAmerica Self-Service Center
If you can’t find the answer to your query below please refer to our Contact Us page for details on how to contact a member of our dedicated, U.S. based, customer care center.
BetAmerica.com is an advance deposit wagering service of Churchill Downs Technology Initiatives Company, a Delaware corporation, which holds a Multi-Jurisdictional Simulcasting and Interactive Wagering Totalizator Hub license from the Oregon Racing Commission.
Visit our single registration page which will guide you through the steps needed.
Once you have opened your account you are eligible to receive a 100% bonus on your first deposit.
BetAmerica is legal, safe, and secure.
We are required to collect your name, social security number, email and residential information as part of a process to verify age and residency of our members
BetAmerica is legal, safe, and secure. We are U.S. based, U.S. licensed, and U.S. regulated.
We have never charged for video or to sign up.
Many of our competitors have chosen sliding membership levels, but we want everyone to have access to our entire site. So whether you wager a little or a lot, all the services we offer are FREE!
You can also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-607-7929.
We do answer questions via Facebook message and Twitter, but all account-related customer issues can only be handled by Player Services.
While every effort is made to support all browser types there are unfortunately some older versions which we are no longer able to support. If you are on a desktop or a laptop please visit our System Requirements page to check what browser you are currently using.
If you are on a mobile or tablet device our responsive website will offer you the most optimized experience.
If you are on an iPhone we highly recommend downloading the BetAmerica App.
Residents of Alabama must be 19 or older. Texas customers must be 21 or older.
We electronically verify the date of birth of all new accounts.
Check out what we have going on today by visiting the Promotions Calendar.
Your Pending Bonus balance (shown in the top right after logging in) shows you how much bonus you have qualified for. Your pending bonus is gradually released as real cash each time you make a bet or enter a daily fantasy sports contest on our site.
What are the benefits of pending bonus?
The biggest benefit is that you start getting your bonus funds the minute you start wagering! There is no need to wager a large sum of money in order to “qualify” for your bonus – the minute you start playing, pending bonus funds are released into your account. In addition, because bonuses are now tied directly to your wagering, we are able to offer larger bonuses than ever before!
How fast does pending bonus become real cash?
Pending bonus is released to real cash at a rate of 10% of your racing bets or fantasy sports entry fees.
So if you make a $25 wager, $2.50 of pending bonus will be released into your account. These funds will be released into your account after a race, sport or gaming contest ends and is graded.
What happens if I cancel a wager?
If you cancel a wager, that wager doesn’t count. If you’re playing a sports contest, and that game is cancelled you will also not receive the bonus for that either.
Why doesn’t my pending bonus show up immediately?
There is a slight delay after you deposit funds, or tickets are graded, before your pending bonus funds show up. After your initial deposit, you may see a 1 – 5 minute delay before the pending bonus funds appear in your account. As well, when a racing ticket is resulted, or a contest ends, there may again be a 1 – 5 min delay before your bonus funds are released into your real money account. But don’t worry, in both cases the funds WILL appear!
Our signup bonus works across all BetAmerica products and is a 100% match on your first deposit, up to a $100 bonus.
Every time you place a bet on horses or greyhounds or enter a BetAmerica Sports contest, we release 10% of the value of your bet or entry into your cash balance, and we keep on doing that until you have used up all of our pending bonus balance.
The most popular contest we offer has points scored on each race based on a mythical$2 Win & $2 Place bet on each of your selections, and if your horse or greyhound gets first or second, you get the payout. The payout is not what you win, but it is your score for that race.
After all the races in the contest are complete, the user with the highest payout score wins the published prize pool.
Other contest types work differently in how they score, so be sure to check the Scoring tab of each contest before entering.
For full rules view our Racing Contest Rules section of BetAmerica Extra.
- Handcuff contests – In Handcuff contests you can change your selections up until the first race in the contest starts. Once the first race goes off your selections will be locked and you will be able to see everyone else’s selections.
- Live Play contests – In Live Play contests you can change your selections up until post time to the start of every race in the contest. As soon as the pools close for wagering, selections will be locked to editing and your selections are finalized.
Residents of the US and Canada are eligible to participate in BetAmerica racing contests. The only exceptions are in Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Montana, North Dakota, New York, Nevada, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington.
Additionally, all players must be at least 18 years old to enter.
Net Earnings = Winnings – Entry Fees + Other Earnings
Yes, BetAmerica offers free video streaming of live races and race replays, you can choose to watch live video streaming on our FastBet pages, in a separate window of within our Handicapping Contests. Race replays are found on the Results/Replay page which you can find under the Racing tab when logged in to BetAmerica.com.
Once your account has been verified you are able to watch live video streaming and race replays on the BetAmerica website or iPhone app.
We do impose some limitations on the amount of live video which customers are able to watch.
For customers not in a VIP level or in Clubhouse VIP level:
- 10 hours free per calendar month
- An additional 1 hour for every $10 wagered or entered into Handicapping contest
For customers in Turf Club VIP level or Winners Circle VIP level:
- 30 hours free per calendar month
- An additional 1 hour for every $10 wagered or entered into a Handicapping Contest
Each window in which you are watching video will count individually towards your available hours. For example if you have three video windows open concurrently for two hours, that will count as six hours.
The Kentucky Derby can be found under the track listing Kentucky Derby – Churchill Downs and Race #12.
The Kentucky Derby is race 12.
The estimated post time of the Kentucky Derby is 6:46 PM ET.
Yes, the Kentucky Derby will be available to watch on BetAmerica.com.
You can always retrieve your password by going to the following URL: https://www.betamerica.com/password-help.
We offer a wide range of other deposit options, you can view them on this page: https://extra.betamerica.com/help/deposit-options/
You can withdraw funds using ACH direct banking transfer or you can request that we send you a check for the amount you’d like to withdraw.
Click Here to learn more about our withdrawal options. https://extra.betamerica.com/help/withdraw-options/.
If you are depositing with:
Telecheck: Most likely they are unknown to Telecheck and can try a lesser amount or another method.
Credit/Debit Cards: If you double click and open the transaction and check the comments sections.
If it says “TRANSACTION_DENIED: Transaction was denied by processor. Please try again, or try an alternate credit card.” This card likely does not allow gaming transactions. They will need to try a new card or a different method.
Other examples of notes in the comments are:
- INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS: Insufficient Funds – Please contact your bank to ensure you have funds available on this card, and then try again.
- INVALID_CARD: Invalid Card Number – The Card Number you entered was invalid – please correct the card number and try again.
- CVV_REJECTED: CVV Rejected – The CVV you entered was incorrect. Please check the number on the back of your card and try again.
Use this page to see if your credit card is likely to be approved.
Placing your bets is quick, easy and simple with our FastBet pages! Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to FastBet: https://extra.betamerica.com/betting-info/new-fastbet-pages/
It’s possible that the State in which you reside is restricted from wagering on Horses and Greyhounds online. Check the restricted states here. If you live in a restricted state, unfortunately you will not be able to wager on the Kentucky Derby with BetAmerica.
If you made a deposit you can request a withdrawal under the My Account and Withdraw Funds tabs.
To Update an address, we need a copy of your Driver’s License with the new address on it or a Utility Bill with your name and address. Send this information to us through our live chat or email.
- Login to your BetAmerica account, select PayNearMe as a deposit method and generate a PaySlip with barcode and payment instructions.
- Take the PaySlip to any 7-Eleven® or Family Dollar® and hand it to the cashier.
- Tell the cashier how much you want to deposit into your BetAmerica Account and they will collect your funds plus the convenience fee (normally $3.99).
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment.
- Your funds will immediately be available in your BetAmerica Account.
- Login to your BetAmerica Account and click Deposit Now under your balance
- Choose PayNearMe as your deposit method either by the logo or in the dropdown menu.
- Click “Get Payslip” to print your PaySlip, or follow the instructions on how to add it to your mobile phone.
- Take the PaySlip or your mobile phone to your local 7-Eleven or Family Dollar, hand it to the cashier and tell them how much you would like to deposit into your BetAmerica Account. The cashier will process the transaction and hand you a deposit receipt.
- Your cash funds will instantly be available in your BetAmerica Account.
You can only deposit to BetAmerica by PayNearMe in these states AL,AR,CA,CO,CT,DE,DC,FL,ID,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MA,MI,MN,MT,NH,NM,NY,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SD,TN,VT,WV,WI,WY.
BetAmerica is legal, safe and secure.
For a complete list of all deposit and withdrawal methods visit our Payment Methods page.