BetAmerica Self-Service Center
If you can’t find the answer to your query below please refer to our Contact Us page for details on how to contact a member of our dedicated, U.S. based, customer care center.
All BetAmerica.com wagers are securely commingled into host track betting pools and all winning wagers are paid at full track odds.
Members have access to instantaneous wagering and bet verification, free live streaming video, and current track odds. We also offer a daily fantasy sports product on most major leagues through the Sports Lobby.
Visit our single registration page which will guide you through the steps needed.
Once you have opened your account you are eligible to receive a 100% bonus on your first deposit.
BetAmerica is legal, safe, and secure.
While we understand some member’s hesitation in providing this information, let us assure you we are licensed and regulated to conduct Internet wagering by the North Dakota Racing Commission.
Click here to see a copy of our license.
BetAmerica is legal, safe, and secure. We are U.S.-based, U.S.-licensed, and U.S.-regulated.
We have never charged for video or to sign up.
Many of our competitors have chosen sliding membership levels, but we want everyone to have access to our entire site. So whether you wager a little or a lot, all the services we offer are FREE!
You can also email us: email@example.com or call 866-607-7929.
We do answer questions via Facebook message and Twitter, but all account-related customer issues can only be handled by Player Services.
While every effort is made to support all browser types there are unfortunately some older versions which we are no longer able to support. If you are on a desktop or a laptop please visit our System Requirements page to check what browser you are currently using.
If you are on a mobile or tablet device our responsive website will offer you the most optimized experience.
If you are on an iPhone we highly recommend downloading the BetAmerica App.
Residents of Alabama must be 19 or older. Texas customers must be 21 or older.
We electronically verify the date of birth of all new accounts.
BetAmerica is in full compliance with all applicable United States and Federal laws.
Wagering is restricted in certain states. Account holders shall not make wagers from their account while physically located in one of the following: Alaska, Arizona, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Virginia & Washington D.C.
As a highly regulated operator BetAmerica can only offer certain products to certain states, the map above shows a summary of which of our products are available to persons located in each state. If you have any queries please contact a member of our dedicated Customer Service team.
Check out what we have going on today by visiting the Promotions Calendar.
Your Pending Bonus balance (shown in the top right after logging in) shows you how much bonus you have qualified for. Your pending bonus is gradually released as real cash each time you make a bet or enter a daily fantasy sports contest on our site.
What are the benefits of pending bonus?
The biggest benefit is that you start getting your bonus funds the minute you start wagering! There is no need to wager a large sum of money in order to “qualify” for your bonus – the minute you start playing, pending bonus funds are released into your account. In addition, because bonuses are now tied directly to your wagering, we are able to offer larger bonuses than ever before!
How fast does pending bonus become real cash?
Pending bonus is released to real cash at a rate of 10% of your racing bets or fantasy sports entry fees.
So if you make a $25 wager, $2.50 of pending bonus will be released into your account. These funds will be released into your account after a race, sport or gaming contest ends and is graded.
What happens if I cancel a wager?
If you cancel a wager, that wager doesn’t count. If you’re playing a sports contest, and that game is cancelled you will also not receive the bonus for that either.
Why doesn’t my pending bonus show up immediately?
There is a slight delay after you deposit funds, or tickets are graded, before your pending bonus funds show up. After your initial deposit, you may see a 1 – 5 minute delay before the pending bonus funds appear in your account. As well, when a racing ticket is resulted, or a contest ends, there may again be a 1 – 5 min delay before your bonus funds are released into your real money account. But don’t worry, in both cases the funds WILL appear!
Refer your friends to BetAmerica.com and you will receive $50 for each friend you tell how awesome we are.
We pay you $50 per new account you refer to us, after that account has met the very light criteria of a $50 deposit (within 30 days) and $500 total bet on racing/contests entered on fantasy/combination of both (within 60 days).
- Log in to your BetAmerica account, click Promotions, then Refer-A-Friend.
- Type in your friend(s) email address and add a personalized message if you’d like. Click SEND and they will get info on how they can receive a 100% bonus on their first deposit up to $300!
- You receive $50 each time a friend:
- Completes sign up
- and deposits a minimum of $50 within 30 days
- and bets or plays at least $100 within 60 days
For more details visit our refer-a-friend page.
Every time you place a bet on horses or greyhounds or enter a BetAmerica Sports contest, we release 10% of the value of your bet or entry into your cash balance, and we keep on doing that until you have used up all of our pending bonus balance.
The most popular contest we offer has points scored on each race based on a mythical$2 Win & $2 Place bet on each of your selections, and if your horse or greyhound gets first or second, you get the payout. The payout is not what you win, but it is your score for that race.
After all the races in the contest are complete, the user with the highest payout score wins the published prize pool.
Other contest types work differently in how they score, so be sure to check the Scoring tab of each contest before entering.
For full rules view our Racing Contest Rules section of BetAmerica Extra.
- Lockdown contests – In lockdown contests you can change your selections up until the first race in the contest starts. Once the first race goes off your selections will be locked and you will be able to see everyone else’s selections.
- Non-Lockdown contests – In non-lockdown contests you can change your selections up until two minutes to post to the start of every race in the contest. As soon as the countdown goes to one minute to post, selections will be locked to editing and your selections are finalized.
Daily/Weekly Fantasy Sports Contests
If you’ve ever played fantasy football over a season with friends, BetAmerica Fantasy Sports is similar, but instead of waiting all season for a result, we have games which start and finish every day!
You choose your $ entry amount, you select your line up from our easy-to-use interface, and then you compete against others – and then hopefully you win!
We offer contests in the following sports: NFL, NBA, and MLB.
Playing fantasy games for real money is legal in the US and Canada. The Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006 contained exemptions since it’s a game of skill.
The only exceptions are in Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Vermont, Virginia and Washington, where we do not operate because of state regulations.
Salary Cap Contests
Salary cap contests are the standard type of contest across the daily fantasy sports industry. Each sport and contest has its own unique cap that you must use to pick your team of players. You do not have to use all of your salary cap, but you can’t go over the cap when picking your roster.
Pick’em contests eliminate the standard salary system allowing users to select any player from the list provided. Typically, pick’em contests are tiered where users have to select one player from each tier to create their one day fantasy league roster.
So if you enter a 60 player guaranteed contest and only 45 people enter it before it closes, the contest will run regardless and pay out the prize pool at the end of the contest.
The contests not labeled with the guaranteed tag will need to reach the max number of players in order to run.
If you are just starting out, we recommend you try our freerolls and $1 entry contests!
Additionally, you must be 18 or older to play any contests or open an account.
|LEAGUE RULING||WHAT HAPPENS TO THE BETAMERICA CONTESTS?|
|If any MLB/NBA/NFL game is postponed or canceled and is rescheduled for a date later than 24 hours after original start time.||Players in these contests will, unfortunately, score zero points. The contest will close and payout at the usual time.|
|Game was started, but then suspended and is rescheduled within 24 hours of the originally scheduled game.||If the game is rescheduled within 24 hours of the start of the originally scheduled game, then the contests will remain open and the stats from the rescheduled game will count.|
|Game was started, but then suspended and is rescheduled to a future date (Not within 24 hours).||The contests will remain open until closed the following morning in which case the stats that were tabulated from the suspended game will not count and all players from the suspended game will receive a 0.|
While we apologize to those players who are adversely affected by these postponed or canceled game rules, these rules are in line with other Daily Fantasy Sports sites.
Once your account has been verified you are able to watch live video streaming and race replays on the BetAmerica website or iPhone app.
We do impose some limitations on the amount of live video which customers are able to watch.
For customers not in a VIP level or in Clubhouse VIP level:
- 10 hours free per calendar month
- An additional 1 hour for every $10 wagered or entered into Handicapping contest
For customers in Turf Club VIP level or Winners Circle VIP level:
- 30 hours free per calendar month
- An additional 1 hour for every $10 wagered or entered into a Handicapping Contest
Any unused hours you earn in a calendar month that are above your free monthly hours are carried forward to the next calendar month. For example if have 17 hours carried over at the end of July, you would begin August with 17 free hours.
Each window in which you are watching video will count individually towards your available hours. For example if you have three video windows open concurrently for two hours, that will count as six hours.
- Log in to your BetAmerica account.
- Go to the ‘MY ACCOUNT tab and select ‘Deposit Funds’.
- You will now see the NETELLER logo. To select this deposit option click on the icon or select from the dropdown list.
- You then need to enter
- The email associated with your NETELLER Account ‘Secure ID’ that was sent to you in the registration email you received from NETELLER.
- Your NETELLER ‘Secure ID’ that was sent to you in the registration email you received from NETELLER when signing up.
- The amount you want to deposit (in whole dollar, no cents allowed)
Once you have received confirmation that your transfer was successful, your funds will be instantly available in your account.
- Login to your BetAmerica account, select PayNearMe as a deposit method and generate a PaySlip with barcode and payment instructions.
- Take the PaySlip to any 7-Eleven® or Family Dollar® and hand it to the cashier.
- Tell the cashier how much you want to deposit into your BetAmerica Account and they will collect your funds plus the convenience fee (normally $3.99).
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment.
- Your funds will immediately be available in your BetAmerica Account.
- Login to your BetAmerica Account and click Deposit Now under your balance
- Choose PayNearMe as your deposit method either by the logo or in the dropdown menu.
- Click “Get Payslip” to print your PaySlip, or follow the instructions on how to add it to your mobile phone.
- Take the PaySlip or your mobile phone to your local 7-Eleven or Family Dollar, hand it to the cashier and tell them how much you would like to deposit into your BetAmerica Account. The cashier will process the transaction and hand you a deposit receipt.
- Your cash funds will instantly be available in your BetAmerica Account.
You can only deposit to BetAmerica by PayNearMe in these states AL,AR,CA,CO,CT,DE,DC,FL,ID,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MA,MI,MN,MT,NH,NM,NY,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,RI,SD,TN,VT,WV,WI,WY.
BetAmerica is legal, safe and secure.
For a complete list of all deposit and withdrawal methods visit our Payment Methods page.