UFC Betting Online
The Basics of Betting on the UFC
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) betting includes the moneyline.
- Free UFC Expert Picks
- UFC Moneyline Betting
- UFC Super Odds
- UFC Futures & Prop Bets
- UFC News & Analysis
- Bet the UFC on BetAmerica Sportsbook
Free UFC Expert Picks
Get the free news and analysis from BetAmerica’s UFC Experts that will help you make smarter bets on mixed martial arts’ premiere league this season. Click here to find more of the latest free picks from our UFC experts
- UFC on ESPN: Reyes vs. Weidman preview and pick (10/17/2019) - The rising Dominick Reyes will face determined veteran and ex-middleweight champion Chris Weidman in the main event of UFC on ESPN on Friday, October 18. ...Read More
- The 5 greatest female fighters in MMA history (10/9/2019) - Where do Ronda Rousey and Cris Cyborg rank among the greatest female fighters in MMA history? BetAmerica combat expert Danny Howard breaks down the numbers… ...Read More
UFC Moneyline Betting
Betting on an UFC moneyline is pretty straightforward as you’re simply picking the winner. In most cases, there will be a favorite and an underdog listed for each bout. Placing a bet on the favorite will offer a lower payout while placing a bet on an underdog will offer a premium payout. The UFC moneyline is typically listed based on the bet required to win $100 if betting on the favorite vs. the potential win for a bet of $100 placed on the underdog.
In addition to current records and which combatant is at their hometown, the starting title holders typically have a big impact on UFC moneylines. If the title holder of the fight is the underdog, that might even the odds between two fighters that might seem otherwise a bit mismatched.
UFC Moneyline Example
UFC Super Odds Explained
Super Odds are changes to odds offered in a contest, also known as an odds boost. Typically, a bettor would find odds that are better than what the resulting real market odds would actually hold.
Super Odds example:
For UFC Fight Night at Newark on ESPN; ‘Colby Covington to win’ real market value was -240, but with Super Odds in place the value improved to -150.
Full explainer: Covington (14-1-0) was the -240 favorite to defeat Lawler (28-13-0), but at BetAmerica you could enhance your winnings with our Super Odds on the fight (Covington changes to -150 To win).
What do Super Odds look like on BetAmerica Sportsbook?
UFC Futures and UFC Prop Betting
The futures market for the UFC will feature heavily on the Pay Per View events, title holders, weight class champions and other milestones like consistency and home training camp. These are often long term investments. The main event favorite usually begins around +500 and ends around +300 by the time fight night arrives. A longshot would be any fighter that has +2000 odds to win a prized Title Fight.
Prop betting is one of the best parts about combat sport betting. You can generate action on player props and team props. This has added a certain level of extra joy to betting on mixed martial arts.
A look at UFC odds…
Recent UFC Betting News and Analysis
- UFC on ESPN: Reyes vs. Weidman preview and pick (10/17/2019) - The rising Dominick Reyes will face determined veteran and ex-middleweight… ...Read More
- The 5 greatest female fighters in MMA history (10/9/2019) - Where do Ronda Rousey and Cris Cyborg rank among the… ...Read More
- UFC: Don’t try to compare Robert Whittaker to Georges St-Pierre (9/30/2019) - Alex Prates has his hands full preparing Robert Whittaker for… ...Read More
- Hermansson a heavy favorite at UFC Fight Night 160 (9/25/2019) - The Royal Arena in Copenhagen hosts UFC Fight Night 160,… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 159 preview: Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens (9/18/2019) - Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 159 features several high-stakes matchups, headlined… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 158: Donald Cerrone vs. Justin Gaethje preview (9/11/2019) - In what could be the last stand for a UFC… ...Read More
- UFC 242 picks: Nurmagomedov vs. Poirier headlines stacked card (9/5/2019) - Dustin Porier’s long climb up the UFC ladder will culminate… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 157 preview and picks (8/29/2019) - Jessica Andrade will defend her title against Weili Zhang, and… ...Read More
- UFC 241 preview: Cormier and Stipe headline a stacked card (8/15/2019) - The rematch between Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic headlines a… ...Read More
- Super Odds on Covington to defeat Lawler in UFC on ESPN 5 (8/2/2019) - No. 2-ranked welterweight Colby Covington headlines UFC on ESPN 5 Saturday… ...Read More
- UFC 240: Super Odds on Max Holloway to win (7/25/2019) - Current UFC featherweight champ Max Holloway is hungry for victory… ...Read More
- UFC 240 preview: Holloway vs. Edgar, Cyborg vs. Spencer (7/24/2019) - It's a Canadian stampede this weekend, as the UFC heads… ...Read More
- Saturday boxing, UFC action: Super Odds on Pacquiao, Harris (7/19/2019) - Eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and unbeaten knockout king Keith… ...Read More
- UFC: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards preview (7/18/2019) - Rafael dos Anjos (29-11) vs. Leon Edwards (17-3), Saturday, ESPN… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 154: Renato Moicano vs. Chan Sung Jung preview (6/21/2019) - Renato Moicano will take on Chan Sung Jung at UFC… ...Read More
- MMA isn’t all about the UFC (6/14/2019) - Mixed martial arts continues to gain popularity, but UFC isn't… ...Read More
- UFC 238 preview: Cejudo vs. Moraes (6/7/2019) - Henry Cejudo will battle Marlon Moraes at UFC 238 Saturday… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 152 Preview: Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee (5/17/2019) - Rafael Dos Anjos battles Kevin Lee at UFC Fight Night… ...Read More
- Saturday’s UFC Fight Night Preview (5/3/2019) - Al Iaquinta battles Donald Cerrone at UFC Fight Night on… ...Read More
- MMA: UFC Fight Night Preview (4/26/2019) - Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza battles Jack Hermansson in UFC Fight Night's… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 149 Preview (4/19/2019) - Alistair Overeem and Aleksei Oleinik headline UFC Fight Night 149,… ...Read More
- UFC 236 Main Event Preview (4/12/2019) - Max Holloway Set to Make History With Win at UFC… ...Read More
- How To Make Money On UFC Fight Night 147 Odds (3/15/2019) - Value hunting is the name of the game at UFC… ...Read More
- UFC Fight Night 146 – Derrick Lewis vs. Junior dos Santos (3/8/2019) - A six-fight main event awaits you on Saturday Night and… ...Read More
- UFC 235 Free Picks – Favorites Making It Hard To Resist The Chalk (2/28/2019) - We present our UFC 235 free picks ahead of the… ...Read More