FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Picks for 3/18/2014
- The 76ers lose a franchise record 21 games in a row
- The Nuggets end the Clippers 11 game winning streak (Only 4 days after they beat the Heat in Miami)
- Dwight Howard was a late game scratch but didn't prove to be an issue as the Rockets rolled past the Jazz by 38 points
- BetAmerica Facebook Promotion: The highest scoring Celtic last night was Jerryd Bayless with 19 points
- Durant extended his streak of scoring 25 points or more to 32 consecutive games as he led the Thunder past the Bulls last night
- Phil Jackson was officially hired as the Knicks President, so we will have to wait and see what his first move his...
- Kyrie Irving will be out at least two weeks with a bicep injury
- Jordan Farmar will be out two weeks, so could we be seeing a Nash siting in the last month of the season???
- LeBron James - $56.49 - LeBron returns to Cleveland for yet another meeting with his former team. Some people may fade him tonight with Cleveland being short handed without their star point guard, but he is the biggest name on today's slate and it is hard to resist playing him against his former team.
- Dion Waiters - $28.97 - With Kyrie Irving out at least two weeks, Waiters is getting the nod to start tonight against the Heat. I like Waiters tonight and moving forward just due to the sheer volume of work he is going to get. CJ Miles is also still out for the Cavs so Waiters and Jarrett Jack should be the primary beneficiaries from the latest injury news. For your reference, Jarrett Jack is the cheaper option tonight at $22.86 so if you need more cap space then roll with Jack as he has been picking up his play as of late.
- Kyle Lowry - $47.25 - Lowry was highlighted in last week's top 10 FanEx players and it doesn't look like he is slowing down this week as the Raptors are truly emerging as East contenders. Lowry and the Raptors play an Atlanta team that has a decent defense, but still gives up 102.1 points per game. Going head to head with Jeff Teague, I like Lowry tonight to have the upper hand and to keep those FanEx points rolling in. Plus he is a cheaper option to his teammate DeMar who's stats have dipped over the last two.
- Robin Lopez - $34.75 - With Aldridge still sidelined with injury , Robin Lopez will get a lot more opportunities to turn minutes into more fantasy points. Going up against the Bucks and their poor defense, it could be a field day for Lopez and company. Beware of the blowout here, but Lopez should get started early gobbling up rebound after rebound.
- Amir Johnson - $29.76 - With no Patrick Patterson, Amir has managed to score double digits in every game (last 5 games). Tonight he should see plenty of work down low against the Atlanta forwards Millsap and Carroll. At a decent price, Amir is a good option to consider in all contests tonight as he should get you decent value.
- MIA v CLE at 7:00PM EST
- TOR v ATL at 7:30PM EST
- MIL v POR at 10:00PM EST
- WAS v SAC at 10:00PM EST
- ORL v GSW at 10:30PM EST