FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 1/27/14
Monday's Top 5 NBA FanEx players:
- The guards were led by the great ply from Kyle Lowry. Without DeMar, Kyle Lowry stepped up in a big way dropping 31 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, and 5 steals overall leading the Raptors to a 104 to 103 victory over the Nets. Lowry's FanEx total was 49 points and his FanEx average per game has been 29.6 points this season s he has emerged as a must start if DeMar missing anymore time. The second leading guard for last night, Paul Pierce, plays both guard and forward and last night was his season high in points with a total of 33 points (42 FanEx points). Pierce is averaging a career low in points since he joined the Brooklyn Nets in the off-season partly due to the Nets starting the season off on a rocky foot, but in the month of January they have picked up the pace and have won 8 of their last 10 games.
- The forwards position shouldn't be a surprise at this point as Kevin Durant continues his January tear scoring 41 points last night including the game winning jumper. Durant added 5 assists, 4 rebounds, and 3 blocks bringing his FanEx total for last nigh to 56 points. There really isn't much more to say bout Durant as he is continuing to make his case for MVP this season. The second leading forward last night was Carlos Boozer. Without the ill Joakim Noah, Boozer had to do more than usual helping him have one of his better games this season for fantasy tallying 20 points, 14 rebounds, and 5 assists leading to 43 FanEx points.
- The center position was led by a familiar face in Kevin Love; however, Kevin Love has cooled off from his hot start to the season. He hasn't been the dominate big man on the boards and in points, but last night when Pekovic went down Love stepped up with 31 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 assists overall leading to 40 FanEx points. Kevin Love looks to excel again on Wednesday when he faces the Pelicans and sophomore sensation Anthony Davis.
- The scoring champion winning line-up that would have led to a total of 90 points was led again (in the first tier) by Kevin Durant with 41 points followed by Kyle Lowry (31 points), and Spencer Hawes (18points).
- The 3 Bigs that produced the winning lineup totally 40 rebounds was: Kevin Love or Paul Millsap (both with 8 rebounds), DeAndre Jordan (18 rebounds), and Carlos Boozer (14 rebounds).
- The 3 Guards that produced the winning lineup dishing out 29 assists was: Michael Carter-Williams (11 assists), Deron Williams (11 assists), and Darren Collison (7 assists).
- The Free Throw leaders from last night’s game that led to a total of 27 FanEx points was: Kevin Love (14 points), Michael Carter-Williams (7 points), and Evan Turner (6 points).
- NOP v CLE at 7:00PM EST
- ORL v DET at 7:30PM EST
- BOS v NYK at 7:30PM EST
- SAS v HOU at 8:00PM EST
- MEM v POR at 10:00PM EST
- WAS v GSW at 10:30PM EST
- IND v LAL at 10:30PM EST