FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 2/11/2014
Top 5 Studs from last night:
- Last night's overall FanEx leader was LeBron James. LeBron led the Miami Heat in all statistical categories finishing with 37 points, 9 rebounds, and 3 assists against the emerging Phoenix Suns. After a disappointing games against the Utah Jazz, the Heat bounced back to get the victory in Phoenix. LeBron has been the talk of the NBA the last two days after posting the video of him doing some unbelievable dunks at practice and saying that "he would win the dunk contest." LeBron in the dunk contest against Anthony Davis, who posted a video of him dunking in practice too, would be an epic battle...
- The second leading NBA FanEx leader for last night was Joakim Noah. In the absence of Carlos Boozer, Noah and Gibson have been nothing short of excellent, and Noah has been the shinning star of that duo. Last night, Noah got off to an early start dishing out 6 assists in the first quarter ultimately finishing with 19 points, 16 rebounds, and 11 assists completing his fourth career triple double. Noah continues his impressive fantasy season becoming an almost must start for his value.
- Durant, a familiar face at the top of any conversation lately, showed the Blazers who is the team to beat in the Western Conference, and maybe the whole NBA right now. Durant again reached the 30 point mark dropping 36 points on the Blazers and grabbing 10 rebounds in the 98 to 95 victory on Tuesday night, but he did have 8 turnovers and receive a technical in the first half. Going into the All-Star break, Durant is without question the highest scoring fantasy player and the leagues MVP at this point.
- On an off night for John Wall who scored only 5 points, Bradley Beal had a career night scoring 37 points. Beal shot 5-7 from 3-point distance and grabbed 5 rebounds, but it wasn't enough to get the victory over the Memphis Grizzle who are gaining momentum going into the All-Star break.
- Lastly, Goran Dragic scored 35 FanEx points last night coming off of his career high of 34 points and 10 assists against the Warriors. Last night, he was good but not great only finishing with 15 points and 9 assists in a losing effort to the Miami Heat, but Dragic has been the leader and catalyst to the Suns emergence in the Western Conference and look for him to continue his great season following the All-Star break.
- Nick Calathes - $26.73: Nick has been great since Mike Conley went down with an injury averaging 15 points, 6 assists, and 5 rebounds over the last 4 games. If Conley stays on the bench tonight, which we think he will, then Calathes could be a great value pick again tonight against the Orlando Magic.
- Rajon Rondo - $33.46: Rondo was slow to gain consistency, but his last three games he has played he has been extremely close to a triple double, and with the banged up Spurs in town Rondo could end the night with yet another triple double on his career.
- Marreese Speights - $21.46: Speights had a career high the other night against the 76ers, and tonight against the Heat with all eyes on Stephen Curry, Speights could easily exceed his value again tonight.
- Dion Waiters - $26.09: Dion has averaged 20.7 points on 44.6% shooting form the field over the last three games and with a few injured Cavs not traveling to Detroit, Waiters could continue his hot streak against a erratic Pistons team.
- Anthony Bennett - $22.75: Bennett had a season high last night scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 rebounds, and with Varejao out tonight Bennett could exceed his value again tonight against the Pistons.
Wednesday's 13 Game NBA Schedule:
- DAL v IND at 7:00PM EST
- MEM v ORL at 7:00PM EST
- ATL v TOR at 7:00PM EST
- SAS v BOS at 7:30PM EST
- CHA v BKN at 7:30PM EST
- CLE v DET at 7:30PM EST
- SAC v NYK at 7:30PM EST
- WAS v HOU at 8:00PM EST
- NOP v MIL at 8:00PM EST
- DEN v MIN at 8:00PM EST
- PHI v UTA at 9:00PM EST
- MIA v GSW at 10:30PM EST
- POR v LAC at 10:30PM EST