FanEx Sports NBA Daily Fantasy Recap for 2/3/2014
Monday's Top 5 NBA Studs:
- Tony Parker: Tony Parker is Mr. Reliable when it comes to the Spurs. He does just enough to help his team win, and when they need the star performance he still knows how to deliver. Last night Tony dropped 32 points on the Pelicans adding 9 assists to lead his team to a 102 to 95 victory. Last week he was selected to his 5th All-Star game, and he showed why he deserved that reserve spot last night.
- John Wall: As an All-Star reserve, John Wall has been filling the stat line each and every game. Last night he only scored 22 points, which was only the 19th highest total in the NBA, yet his 2 blocks, 5 steals, 5 assists, and 5 rebounds helped him tally a 40 point FanEx total. Wall is an elite point guard no doubt and it will be special to watch this kid grow up into an All-Star Starter!
- LeBron James: LeBron publicly doesn't care about all the talk about Kevin Durant being the leagues MVP thus far, but you know in the back of his mind he is going out this month to reassure everyone that he is the best still. Last night LeBron was 2 rebounds shy of his first triple-double this season finishing with 24 points, 11 assists, and 8 rebounds leading to a total of 50 FanEx points. To note, Durant was only 2 rebounds and 2 assists shy of a triple-double as well, so it will be a race to watch down the stretch of the NBA season.
- Bake Griffin: Blake Griffin was a beast last night dropping 15 points in the first quarter alone. Overall, Blake has been phenomenal since Chris Paul went down 16 games ago. In that span Blake has scored over 20 points in 13 of those games and has averaged almost 5 assists per game. Last night, Blake scored 36 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and dished out 4 dimes leading to a FanEx total of 53 points. However, Blake's night was overshadowed by this shot by Randy Foye
- DeMarcus Cousins: Cousins returned to the floor last night after missing the previous 6 games where the Kings went 0-6 in that span. Last night DeMarcus proved just how valuable he is to the King be leading them to victory with 25 points, 16 rebounds, and 4 assists. Cousins is in the discussion as the one of the biggest All-Star snubs after the season he is having, yet the show must go on and Cousins keeps proving his value to the Kings each and every time he steps onto the floor.
- IND v ATL at 7:30PM EST
- LAL v MIN at 8:00PM EST
- CHI v PHX at 9:00PM EST
- CHA v GSW at 10:30PM EST