Stanley Cup Betting Online
The NHL Championships offers a great opportunity to bet on ice hockey! The St. Louis Blues are seeking their 1st-ever Stanley Cup triumph while the Boston Bruins look to add a 7th Stanley Cup and NHL championship to their trophy case.
Looking to bet on upcoming NHL action? In addition to standard moneyline, spread/puck link, and totals bets for every game, BetAmerica offers a wide variety of exciting prop bets and futures bets for the Stanley Cup.
Stanley Cup 2019 Schedule
|SERIES||DATE||AWAY TEAM||HOME TEAM||GAME TIME||CHANNEL|
|Game 1||Mon. 5/27||St. Louis Blues||Boston Bruins||8:00 PM (EST)||NBC|
|Game 2||Wed. 5/29||St. Louis Blues||Boston Bruins||8:00 PM (EST)||NBCS|
|Game 3||Sat. 6/1||Boston Bruins||St. Louis Blues||8:00 PM (EST)||NBCS|
|Game 4||Mon. 6/3||Boston Bruins||St. Louis Blues||8:00 PM (EST)||NBC|
|Game 5||Thur. 6/6||St. Louis Blues||Boston Bruins||8:00 PM (EST)||NBC|
|Game 6*||Sun. 6/9||Boston Bruins||St. Louis Blues||8:00 PM (EST)||NBC|
|Game 7*||Wed. 6/12||St. Louis Blues||Boston Bruins||8:00 PM (EST)||NBC|
Stanley Cup 2019 Betting Guide
Click the image below to get BetAmerica’s 2019 Betting Guide for the Stanley Cup!
Stanley Cup Futures Bets
If you’re looking to bet on the outcome of the series rather than individual Stanley Cup games, then our futures bets are perfect for you. Before the Stanley Cup begins and throughout the series, BetAmerica offers moneyline bets based on the outcome of the series. For example, on May 28th, 2019, with Boston leading the series 1-0, the following odds were available at approximately 3:30pm EST:
- Boston Bruins -290
- St. Louis Blues +230
Based on the odds listed above, a successful $290 bet on the favored Bruins to win the series would result in a $100 win. Alternatively, a successful $100 bet on the underdog Blues would result in a $230 win.
For those potentially looking for longer odds and bigger payouts, BetAmerica also offers wagers on specific series outcomes. For example, bets and odds are available for the following:
- Series spread betting (i.e. odds on Boston winning the series by 1.5 games or more)
- Series outcome (i.e. odds on the total number of games won by each team in the series). Examples below:
- St. Louis Blues to win 4 games to 3: +650
- Boston Bruins to win 4 games to 1: +300
- Number of games to be played in series total (i.e. 5 games, 6 games, or 7 games)
Stanley Cup Prop Bets
For those wanting to bet on specific propositions for individual games, there are a huge number of options available through BetAmerica for Stanley Cup prop bets. For each game between the Blues and the Bruins, bettors can wager upon props and lines that might include the following:
- traditional moneyline, totals, and puck line bets
- exact margin of victory
- odds for individual players to score goals (including specific odds on whether their goal will be the first or last of the game)
- time of 1st goal
- highest scoring period
- odds of a shut occurring
- total shots on goal by specific players
- odds of both teams scoring in individual periods
- totals betting for individual periods
- exact final score of the game (separate lines including or excluding OT period(s))
Visit BetAmerica today and discover the best experience for placing bets on the Stanley Cup this year!