Do you need some Inquiry Relief?
Is there anything worse in betting than seeing your pick cross the winning line first but then be disqualified afterwards?
All the hard work in picking the best horse in the race can be lost through no fault of your own when a rules infraction can deny you your hard-earned winnings. This special promotion, entirely funded by BetAmerica, isn’t about saying what the right or wrong decision is; this is about trying to alleviate some of the pain a disqualification can cause a horseplayer, we like to call it a cure for inquiry pain.
To help ease the pain BetAmerica are the ONLY A.D.W. to guarantee to pay out on horses that cross the line in first place and are then are later disqualified by the stewards on all graded stakes races in the U.S. and Canada.
This means that if your horse crosses the finishing line first, but for any reason isn’t declared the official winner, you don’t have to worry – we’ll still pay your winnings from win bets on that horse!
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to all graded stakes races in the U.S. and Canada from 9/1/2015 until further notice.
- Win bets on the disqualified horse will receive a bonus from BetAmerica equivalent to a win bet at the final odds displayed in the Equibase results chart.
- Place and Show tickets which contain the disqualified runner will be refunded by BetAmerica for all parts of that ticket that include the disqualified horse, unless they are still a winning ticket (for example your DQ winner is placed second and your place ticket still wins).
- Single-race exotic tickets do not qualify for this offer.
- Multi-race exotic tickets do not qualify for this offer, except where it is the first race of a guaranteed pool in excess of $100k offered.
- All bonuses and refunds will be added to accounts within 48 hours of the disqualification.
- There is no maximum refund or bonus with this promotional offer from BetAmerica.
- Does not apply to horses taking the wrong course, completing without a jockey or who are disqualified for carrying the wrong weight.
- Inquiry relief only applies to unofficial winners and does not apply to any other placed finishers.