Race Breakdown 2016 bestbet Sprint Classic
It’s the best night of the money for racing at bestbet Jacksonville, STAKES RACING TIME! This Saturday evening, August 6th, we get the finals of the 2016 $20,000 bestbet Sprint Classic. Eight of the top sprint racing competitors at the racetrack will put it all on the line for the cash and crown in this final round race. That’s won’t be the only excitement on the card, there will be trifecta scratch off tickets for our patrons, along with second chance drawings, drink specials, and the DJ co playing some of your favorite music on the apron. Let’s check out the finalists and look at how I see this race playing out.
Saturday evening August 6th, 2016
Finals of the 2016 bestbet Sprint ClassicRace 11 in post-position order –
- Hey Hey Daddy (Tmc’s Remedy – Need A Date) won 3 of the 4 rounds and smoked a tough field in the semis by 8 fell lengths. Tough anywhere near the early lead and gets the 1 box here. Can win with or without the lead. Should be the post time favorite.
- Ww’s Lost Girl (Gale Ww Wanika – Ww Comet Gone) is the best breaker in this field and draws a good rail post in this final. She is back in a groove now and should easily see the early lead if she comes to run. Holding on late is the big question mark? Will need help behind to win.
- Ln Houdini (Vee Man Vane* – RFB In Misery) is already a stakes winner, the 2016 Patton Silver Cup, and is looking for the sweep in this final. Would rather be outside, but has had success from here in the past. Knows how to get things done when needed, must break well tonight.
- Hey Pretty Baby (Tmc’s Remedy – Need A Date) is a huge closer that won 2 rounds from well, well, well off the pace. She will not be around early, so the post plays no factor for her here. She will charge late, but must be in the conversation early of if she is to have a chance to win.
- Boc’s Andross (Kc And All – Boc’s Coleena) is the overlooked greyhound in the mix. A stalking threat in almost every start, her solid break and determined business style gets her unnoticed. She’s better than advertised, 4 rounds in the money, and could surprise if she overcomes the post.
- Idaho Kinky (Kiowa Mon Manny – Idaho Scooter) is the unknown factor in this race. Winning twice in qualifying, he has the tools, but he has not done it against a field as tough as this. Growing up right before our eyes, he doesn’t know he isn’t supposed to win. Kennel won this race last year.
- Charlie Bale (Lonesome Cry – Manyara Bale*) is as fast as he wants to be and has gears the others only dream about. If he wants to run from this advantageous post, he will win this race, but if he sits early, he will have a tough time. Clearly the fastest, 30.06, Charlie needs to man up.
- Ww’s Sammy (Bella Infrared – Ww Kay Sun) is a veteran of stakes events and has finished 2nd and 3rd in her last two finals, the only problem here is the 8 box. She is a mile from her beloved rail and will need to hit the lid if she wants a chance to win. Experience might just be enough.